– 1 (10 oz. size) thin pre-baked pizza shell
– 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
– 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
– 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
– 2 cups shredded leaf lettuce
– 1 cup finely shredded Co-Jack cheese
– 3/4 cup chopped fresh tomato
– 7 slices bacon, cooked until crisp, chopped
– olives, sliced (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place pizza shell on baking sheet. Heat in oven 5 minutes or until slightly crisp. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
Combine cream cheese, Italian seasoning and pepper. Spread on pizza shell to within 1/2 inch of edge. Sprinkle with lettuce, Co-Jack cheese, tomato and bacon. Top with sliced olives if desired. Cut pizza into wedges and serve.